Beaphar FIPROtec COMBO Flea & Tick Spot-On for Dogs (2-10kg) 1 pipette
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO for Small Dogs is a comprehensive solution that effectively tackles fleas and also provides protection against ticks. This veterinary medicine, available without a prescription, not only kills existing fleas but also prevents flea eggs from hatching in your home. It should be applied monthly for continuous protection.
This product is suitable for dogs from 8 weeks of age and weighing between 2 and 10kg.
While Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO is designed to safeguard your dog and home from fleas, if your dog already has fleas, here are steps to help you manage the situation:
- Treat all pets in your household to prevent the spread of fleas.
- Reapply flea treatments as recommended on the product label to maintain protection.
- Regularly vacuum floors and soft furnishings and wash your pet's bedding at 60°C to help remove fleas and their eggs.
- Consider treating your home with a long-lasting household flea spray, such as Beaphar FLEAtec Household Flea Spray.
- Ensure that your pets are regularly dewormed, as fleas can carry and transmit tapeworm. Explore the Beaphar WORMclear® range for appropriate worming solutions.
By following these steps and using Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO, you can effectively manage and prevent flea infestations in your home and keep your dog protected from these pesky parasites.